Sometimes change is a good thing. While the old version of the Simply Voting website served its purpose well, Simply Voting has grown and matured. Our brand should reflect the fact that our company is an enterprise-level provider of online voting solutions. After months of planning, designing and fine-tuning… we are excited to announce a new and improved website redesign, with a new logo to boot!
Some of the new features include:
- A responsive design that morphs to compliment the device (computer, tablet or smartphone) you are using to view the website.
- Our blog is incorporated into the website – it’s much easier to keep tabs on Simply Voting news and articles about e-voting.
- A checklist for planning your first internet election.
- A full description of the services we offer.
- Content specific to your industry.
A big thanks to CONCEPT9 for doing an excellent job strategizing and executing the revamp. We highly recommend them for anything related to online marketing, web development, SEO, etc. In the words of Sekoul Krastev, their Managing Director & Digital Strategist:
In creating Simply Voting’s new website, we started with a deep analysis of the entire customer journey, segmented by industry. This allowed us to create a website that is tailored to both a general audience and to very specific customer profiles, while keeping brand consistency across all pages and elements. This approach, combined with a solid informational architecture and targeted calls-to-action, allows Simply Voting’s new website to speak directly to users and address their specific voting needs. We strongly believe that this new platform will draw in new traffic, increase engagement and convert visitors into new business.
Enjoy the new website!