Homeowner Association Elections
Whether it is a condominium, HOA or POA, Simply Voting provides major advantages for the owners, the board and the property managers:
- Fully compatible with paper balloting. Offer online voting prior to the meeting and conduct your meeting the same as always. Nobody can vote twice.
- Avoid challenges and conflicts by having a neutral third party running your election.
- Increased voter participation. Owners may conveniently vote over a longer period of time (one week or more) from anywhere. Owners who are ill, out of town, disabled, busy, or otherwise not able or willing to attend the meeting for any reason will not be disenfranchised. Always meet quorum!
- Owners may vote in advance and in private. Reduced usage of proxies and therefore reduced coercion. The final result is more democratic decision making.
- No counting! Online ballots are automatically and immediately tallied. Results are supported by an anonymous Voter Verified Audit Trail.
- Use online voting throughout the year for consultative referendums. Increase owner engagement and know what your owners really want!
- Celebration Residential Owners Association
- Cimarron Country POA
- Semiahmoo Marina Condo Association
- Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort
- Apartment Association of Metro Denver
- Scotland Island Residents’ Association
Online Election Perfection
Simply Voting is a web-based online voting system that will help you manage your elections easily and securely. Try casting a ballot in our demo or sign up to run a free test vote.
Have a question? Our team is standing by to answer it!
About Simply Voting
Over 4000 organizations from 67 countries rely on Simply Voting for their election needs. Our secure protocols, ease-of-use and flexible solutions transform elections across industries.
Get in touch with us to learn how we can run your next election together.
Why Simply Voting?
Secure and Reliable
100% Availability Guarantee
Flexible and Simple to Use
Simple and Accessible Voter Experience
Internet, Phone, and Paper Ballots
Professional Electoral Services
Custom Voting Technology